HOW TO BEHAVE IN A STYLISH RESTAURANT
A short list summarizing briefly only the essisntial parts of a crash course given on said subject.
Student: Your Humble
1. Don't Pick Your Nose
2. Don't Play with the Silverware
3. Don't Eat with your Hands
4. Don't Play with Your Nose
5. Don't Belch
6. Don't Stare Longingly at the Kitchen's Door
7. Don't Stare Longingly at Other People's Food
8. Don't Stare Longingly at waitresses with food trays
9. Don't Scratch Your Nose
10. DON'T STARE AT WAITRESSES, I said!
11. Don't Lick your fingers
12. Don't Lick the plates
13. Don't Pass Your Fingers Over The Plates In Order To Lick The Sauce Off Them
14. Don't Blow Off Your Nose
15. Will You Stop Messing With Your Bloody Nose?
16. Don't Pick At Your Teeth Noisily With A Toothpick
17. Don't Steel More Toothpicks After I Took Your Noisy Toothpick Away
18. Do Not Write Funny Stuff Beside Your Autograph On The Credit Card Bill
19. What Did I Say About Belching? WHAT Did I Say?!
20. LEAVE YOUR NOSE ALONE! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!
Understanding Of Orally Given Material: F
Final Exam: F
Effort: D minus (student stopped belching momentarily at some point)
Total Evaluation: Instructor failed to calculate, went to bed with a belly ache instead